There was a poll created in March of this year by the Student Loan Report with Pollfish which surveyed 1,000 university students with questions related to student debt. The main question being, have you ever used a student loan money to invest in cryptocurrencies? They found that 21.2% of students with student loan debt have used their financial aid to purchase cryptos.
Given the high demand for purchasing cryptocurrencies by students, our partner website Buy Bitcoin Canada is excited to launch a provincial wide campaign where Ontario post-secondary students get $5 of free Bitcoin or Ethereum! It’s limited time only, so don’t wait around. Here are the steps listed below
- Sign up here with your registered post-secondary school e-mail.
- Submit ID
- Submit a government issued ID as well as selfie to get higher buying limits.
- Receive Coupon
- Once your ID is approved, you will receive your $5 coupon by e-mail.
- Get $5
- Redeem your coupon for free Bitcoin or Ether!
Currently these are the registered school e-mails below, if your school is not listed, please shoot an email over to [email protected]!
- Brock University (@brocku.ca)
- Carleton University (@carleton.ca)
- George Brown College (@georgebrown.ca)
- Lakehead University (@lakeheadu.ca)
- Laurentian University (@laurentian.ca)
- OCAD University (@ocadu.ca)
- Queen’s University (@queensu.ca)
- Ryerson University (@ryerson.ca)
- Seneca College (@senecacollege.ca)
- St. Lawrence College (@sl.on.ca)
- Trent University (@trentu.ca)
- University of Guelph (@uoguelph.ca)
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (@uoit.net)
- University of Ottawa (@uottawa.ca)
- University of Toronto (@utoronto.ca)
- University of Waterloo (@uwaterloo.ca)
- University of Western Ontario (@uwo.ca)
- University of Windsor (@uwindsor.ca)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (@wlu.ca)
- York University (@yorku.ca)
* Limited time only! We might regret this, so try it before we come to our senses.